Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy LibbyMellyka!

Libby and Melly are now 3. An advanced 3. I told them to stop, but no one listens to me ;)



We let the girls "help" Nana bake cupcakes for the party, and they got to decorate them!





























Melly is really in a repair things phase now. She loves to "fix" things (just like Daddy). Here she is "fixing" nana's armchair.
She loves "her" new tools that she got for her birthday.


Mel and Libby both received these really cool doodle pads (a cross between an etch-a -sketch and those old pads that had a plastic sheet over a black wax board (draw on the plastic, lift it up to remove the image)). So they can draw, move a slider and draw again.







"I'm 3 Birthdays!"











"Oh cake, where have you been? I've missed you!"











"Read to me Daddy! Read to me!"












All my girls reading.









Two of the VERY cool toys they got were a toy bi-plane and a backhoe that has all of these plastic bolts that the girls (ok and Daddy) can take out, disassemble the toy and put back together'












"In the name of the Hundred Acre Woods, I capture you!"






Ok, this next set of photos make me simultaneously Happy, proud, and a bit sad (a feeling I'm aware I am going to have a lot from now on, with both girls).












Melly can now ride a bike (with training wheels).




















At age 3. I was like 10 when I got my 1st bike.












"Look Daddy! Elephant! On a stick!" (ok, anyone besides me know where I got that joke from?)








After we opened stockings, Daddy put on "Olive, the Other Reindeer" on the computer so the girls wouldn't get too bored waiting for the slowpokes to wake up so they could open PRESENTS!"










insert witty caption here







We had a Christmas DOUBLE rainbow this year. Very cool.













Nana reads to the girls to help them wind down from a hectic day.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 26, 2008 12:18:00 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Looks like Heaps 'O Fun!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home