Friday, April 21, 2006

Talkies

This is one of my favorite photos from when Auntie Mel was here, before the girls started teething.
It's been a challenge, but so far the girls have been little discomfort. Dr. Talik (the girls doc) suggested that I try Teething Tablets, a homopathic pill that has been a MIRACLE remedy. I put 2 under their tongues (ok cheeks)and they get happy again and usually fall asleep (Happy Happy Joy Joy).

I managed to get a small voice recording of the girls, check out the links to hear them. :) I'll be updating those links as soon as I can get them to alk into the mic.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:51:00 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Er.. sorry. We knew about those Hyland's teething tablets. They worked really well for Trevor.

Diana, being the odd child she is, never let us know she was teething. All of a sudden one day she has 4 teeth in her mouth. Weird kid - wonderfully easy, but weird.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home