Tuesday, March 14, 2006

So what's new?

I try to update this at the VERY least on Sundays, but the girls have been a bit more fussy the last day or so. We have been trying a new formula mix (one that's suppose to help with spit ups) and it caused them to have trouble digesting, so we have switched back to a formulation that we know we can handle.

Rocky's helpful hint #1: If you are expecting, have new babies, etc. and are even THINKING of using formula, then signup for the Enfamil Family Beginnings program.
http://apps.meadjohnson.com/forms/jsp/Efb/Efb.do?referrer=156

So far we've gotten something like $40-$50 worth of coupons for formula and not little ones either I think the smallest one was for like $3 off.

These two photos are from this weekend when our friends Lee and Tina came over to see the girls. I used to work with Lee at Dell (He's one of the few people I knew there that I've been able to connect with outside of work). You should check out their Blogs (There is a link to Tina's blog under my cool links and you can go from there)


"TaDa!"















Happy Girl














"Are we done yet?"













"MINE!!!!!"












Maybe if I smile he'll stop with the flash already.








"I hope I'm as pretty as mommy when I grow up."
















"I love you Daddy"

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:55:00 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Seriously, these girls are growing so fast! If we don't stop by every month at least, they will suddenly be in heels or something!

Thanks for sharing the girls with us. We love to see them grow!

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so marvelous to share your joy and follow Mel and Libby while utilizing the blogger site.

Me, too. I love the opportunity to watch them grow!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home