Monday, November 27, 2006

The Giving of Thanks

I have so many things to be thankful for. A beautiful wife, 2 fantastically beautiful and intelligent girls. This has been the best year of my life.


Mel is doing her darndest to walk and Libby is beginning to crawl.




























Nana got to feed the girls breakfast on our 1st full day in California.







I'm not sure how gets more out of me getting down on the floor and playing with Mel and Libby. I think it may be a tie.








Then again I might be wrong ;)










Shoes are baby magnets. Trust me on this. This shoe belongs to my niece Angelina.











Nana and Granpa live on a bay. the girls got almost daily strolls.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:15:00 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Wow! Thanks for all the fun pics! I hope the drive wasn't a problem. That's a little more exciting than I like if cars are sliding. Ugh.

Anyhoo - We'll see you soon ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home