Friday, October 06, 2006

Three is a magic number

Early this morning (3:30 am AKA Oh-Dark-30) I kissed Sue (AKA Twin's Mom) goodbye as she lunged her suitcase to the car to head out to Eugene to catch a flight to Kingsport, TN. She and her mom (AKA Twin's NANA) are going to visit her mom (AKA Twin's Great-GrandMa) for a few days.
So far, the girls (AKA Da Twins) and I have had a great time, we've slept in (all the way to 6:15 am!) had "baby finger food" for breakfast (cauliflower, tofu, steamed carrots, toast squares)

I'm not worried (much) about be2ing left with the girls (I have a couple of back ups in place) as it's really only a few extra "awake hours" with them. Sue will be back monday night.

More later!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 08, 2006 7:08:00 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Well, it's Sunday evening... you didn't call, so I'm hoping everything went great!

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home