Wednesday, March 01, 2006

9 6/7 weeks

So Here we are, the 1st of March, one day short of 10 weeks as a family. Libby is pretty consistantly sleeping through the night (not the usual infant 6 hour "night", 6-8 hours at a stretch. Mel hasn't quite made that leap yet. So During the day when I'm here alone with the girls, One or the other is usually awake. You can tell which one is awake by the noise level coming from the crib. Libby is our laid back child. She really only cries if something is wrong (needing a diaper change or needing to be fed). Mel, on the other hand, is our little drama queen. She will cry for no other reason (that I can tell) than she wants to. If she's a bit wet she cries because "I haven't been changed in DAYS!". If she is the least bit hungry, she cries, "They haven't feed me in MONTHS!". You get the idea. I used to say that watching the girls would be cool because "I'll just sleep when they do. I love naps." What was I thinking?


Willow has had a hard time adjusting to not being an only "child" and not getting the bulk of our attention.
However, she is beginning to realize that Libby and Mel are part of our pack. More importantly, she seems to understand that they are babies and that she can't be too rough with them. Libby (pictured here) and Mel aren't quite sure what to make of Willow. Yet.






2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:36:00 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Yay! I love watching them grow! Thanks for updating!

:)

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 1:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling!!!!
And Willow, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home